Thursday, March 21, 2013

UPDATE ON BEAUY BOX SUBSCRIPTIONS

SO........... I realize that I was spending way too much money on makeup and subscription boxes so I have decided to cancel the one and for all. They are pretty expensive considering what I get compared to what I ACTUALLY use from the boxes. I think that I'm just going to spend all that money on actual things I NEED and what I like and will actually use!

I used to be subscribed to GLYMM but they're not that good with the samples and I don't blame them, I just didn't want to waste unwanted products and money!

I just cancelled both IPSY and GLOSSYBOXES because I felt that they were both getting a bit much and that I hardly used any of the samples so what's the point? I can't just blog about beauty boxes all day right? I want to expand my blogging information to everyday, and life stories not just subscription boxes.

My last IPSY/MYGLAM bag will be March's and my final box for GLOSSYBOX will be April's because I will have enough points for a free box! :)

I can now sponsor a child in need or save the money for something else now! I'm actually quite happy with my decision!

-LEENIE :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment