Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ESTEE LAUDER HAUL

So being an addict to makeup, I am SOLD every time there is a gift with purchase. Marketing people really knew what they were doing with this one.

So Estee Lauder has a Lilly Pulitzer gift with purchase. Now, being a sorority girl, I was all up on this!

This was the gift. I'm saving the bag and the toiletry stuff for when I ACTUALLY go on a sorority trip  or traveling!!! 

AND you also get this palette if you spend over $80! They sure know how to get you to spend money. 

Normally I don't shop at department stores for makeup unless if it's skincare from Clinique or what my mom buys from Lancome. LOL 

Ended up spending $100 that day! :O

***Also, I'm not impressed with Canadian prices! :( 

PURE COLOR LONG LASTING LIPSTICK 
COLOR: CORAL SUN (OBSESSED WITH CORAL) 
TYPE: CREME 





I just can't get over coral! I basically only buy coral and pink lipsticks now... it's such a bad habit but I love it! 
CAD $32.00 
USD $25.00 -.-


PURE COLOR BLUSH 
COLOR: POPPY PASSION 07
TYPE: A LITTLE SHIMMER, MOSTLY MATTE


It looks really orange like in the picture but I assure you that it is ACTUALLY a red toned color. I think this is gorgeous because I am a BLUSH JUNKIE AND NOT AFRAID TO ADMIT IT. Honestly though, it goes on well and it's pretty matte so LOVE! 

$32.00 

DOUBLE WEAR STAY-IN PLACE GEL EYELINER
COLOR: BLACK 




I know that Estee Lauder makes good cream eyeshadows but I needed a gel eyeliner and it's probably the same formula as the Bobbi Brown or Mac one because it's all under the same Estee Lauder umbrella company. I just love gel eyeliner although I think I'm going to be in need of a new brush really soon! 

$25.00 

***PRICES ARE ALL IN CND UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE! 

Hoped you all enjoy shopping and am obsessed with makeup as I am!!! I need to stop like honestly... This is not good for me... or my wallet! :'( 

-Leenie 






No comments:

Post a Comment