Friday, March 8, 2013

DRUGSTORE HAUL!!! MARCH 2013


So I went to Superstore and I swear they had the biggest sale EVER!

Some makeup products were only a couple of dollars! I had to take pictures and show you! I'm honestly the last person to get on the wagon of some of these items but you can never have enough lippies or shadows! :)))


Finally got BABY LIPS! 
Grape Vine

Cherry Me

Pink Punch 
I only got the colored ones because I have a lot of Burt's Bees chapstick that I love and are clear so I didn't feel the need to spend more money on things I already have! :P

These were only $3.99 on sale which is normal price elsewhere I know but to me that was a bargain! :D

Needed new mascaras and finally got the new Maybeline one AND the old falsies one! I can't believe I've never tried the falsies before! 



Volume Express The ROCKET (WP)
Volume Express the FALSIES (WP)
Got the infallible shadow in Amber RUSH and I honestly LOVE this color and the texture. I already own two of these so I'm really happy to find this color that's a lot more different than my other ones! 


JOE Fresh has beauty products and this shadow was on sale for $2.00! Obviously I had to have it! :) This is a great matte brown color that is in a single form. It's GREAT for the crease! 

Color in TWIG
 

Saw this Maybelline Color Tattoo METAL in Inked in Pink and I love this sheer rose color. This  is so nice and I forget how much I love cream shadows sometimes. This will be a nice addition to my two other color tattoos!


Inked in Pink 


My last favorite items of the haul were these REVLON LIP BUTTERS IN RASPBERRY PIE, SUGRAR PLUM AND CANDY APPLE!  


Raspberry pie is a lovely pink/magenta color that looks really bright but not as read as Candy Apple which is a pure red color that is moisturizing. Sugar Plum is a nude color on my lips because I have darker lips so it doesn't seem like it shows up as much but it's still nice to neutralize the lips sometimes. 









No comments:

Post a Comment