Sunday, March 31, 2013

RIMMEL LONDON PURPLE TUBE LIPSTICK IN CORAL QUEEN

Omg I'm obsessed with coral if it wasn't clear enough. Today my friends and I went to the drug store and found Rimmel lipstick on sale for $3.99. I've always had my eye on this coral colour so I only limited myself to buy one and this was it! I'm so excited and can't wait to use it!!!

I apologize for the iPhone quality photos but I didn't feel like getting my SLR camera out! #LazyProblems lol ;)




I put the over my Earth Science textbook but it just didn't look right. LOL 



DROOL over lipstick, can this even happen? LOOOOL 

REVIEW: This lipstick is really moisturizing and the color payoff is GREAT! I love anything coral so I don't mind the brand. I do however thing that drugstore packaging is kind of cheap looking which is ok because the price is cheap but I really like the purple tubes of these lipsticks. I personally really like CoverGirl's packaging a lot! 





Left: Pigmented Swatch Right: light swatch

-LEENIE 


No comments:

Post a Comment