Sunday, March 3, 2013

GLOSSYBOX FEBRUARY 2013 (CANADA)

HELLO GLOSSIES! LOL I SOUND LIKE THEIR FACEBOOK GROUP! :P

IT'S TIME FOR THE BIRTHDAY BOXXXXXXXXX!!!!!! :D



THE CUTEST BOX YET! :) 




01 GIVENCHY GLOSS INTERDIT N0.3 GORAL FRENZY 
A high-performance lipgloss with light, smooth texture that brings shine and definition to your pout.
Deluxe Size 3.5mL - $17.00 



I love anything coral and this gloss goes on so nice! I wish it wasn't so expensive and is sold at stores near me, I'd totally pick this up! :)

02 ESSENCE QUATTRO EYESHADOW 
Take your look from office-chic to evening ready with four complimentary colors.
Full Size - $3.99 


These swatches took 3 tries to get this pigmented and even then it's not at all pigmented. 



This quad is actually HORRIBLE I guess you pay for what you get. The color payoff is really bad and it does not stay on. I rather pay less for Wet n' Wild shadows. Those ARE AMAZING! Essence is just a really cheap brand and the stuff is cheap.

03 BIORE DEEP CLEANSING PORE STRIPS - ULTRA 
These pore strips, enriched with invigorating tea tree oil and witch hazel, lock onto and remove deep-down dirt.
Full Size - $9.99



I love these pore strips! And they are full sized! I almost used up mine from my last box and can't wait to use these up too! They are just FABULOUS!!! 


04 MACADAMIA NATURAL OIL HEALING OIL TREATMENT 
A weightless, therapeutic treatment for all hair types that adds moisture and nutrients for shine and increased manageability, while providing UV protection.
Deluxe Size - $13.50 



Can't wait to use this because I've heard so many good review about the Macadamia line! :) 


05 ANATOMICALS YOU NEED A BLOOMING SHOWER! ROSE AND JASMINE BODY CLEANSER 
This rose and jasmine body cleanser makes every shower a flower-power experience
Full Size - $3.00



This smells GREAT! I can't wait to shower myself with this! And I love the packaging! I am such a sucker for packaging! :$


SAMPLES 


Last but not least 
GLOSSYBOX CUPCAKE KIT 


Can't wait to bake CUPCAKES!!! :) 

I am not affiliated I just love getting my box every month and sharing it! :) 
For more information or if you want one on your own click HERE! :) 

C'YA WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YOU! UNLESS IF YOUR'E SUPER COOL THAN CAN I BE YOU? :$ 

-LEENIEXD 


1 comment:

  1. I love beauty boxes! I never tried glossybox though

    new blogger ...show some<3 brokeanddbeautiful.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete