Friday, March 1, 2013

JANUARY GLOSSYBOX 2013 CANADA


SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ON THE JANUARY GLOSSYBOX.

I feel like I only blog when I'm bored so I guess I'm super bored right now! :P jkkk 

So here are all the contents! :) 

I have misplaced the letter where it says all the prices and descriptions so I'm just going to show you some photos! LOOOL :D


Wella Brilliance Mousse 
Full Size 

I hate how this mousse is for colored hair because that is something I don't have. It's still nice to try a professional hair styling mousse. :) 


Curel Hand Cuticle Therapy 
FULL SIZE

I didn't appreciate the fact that I have already received this in a previous box and I didn't even like it the first time. I really wished that GlossyBox put a track on the products that give out to make sure that they don't give out the same products twice. 


NIVEA 
Essential Lip Balm 
FULL SIZE 

I really dislike this lip balm. I've had this before and it is just too oily for me. It does do a good job moisturizing my lips but it's just too much. I prefer the EOS lip balls or the But's bees lip balms. Really disliked this. 


BEAUTY SO CLEAN 
Cosmetic wipes. 
Sample SIZE. 




TOO FACED 
LIP INJECTION EXTREME 
TINY SIZE. 

This made my lips sting a little. It was a weird feeling and I don't need my lips to be that plumped even though I don't have Angelina Jolie lips and I am totally fine with that! :P 

If anyone wants to get a GlossyBox, click HERE!  

That's all folks!!!!!!!! 

LATER 

-LeenieXD 


No comments:

Post a Comment