Friday, March 1, 2013

IPSY/MYGLAM BAG FEBRUARY 2013 (CANANDA)

HELLO LOVELIES!

I have the Feb Ipsy/MyGlam bag to show all today! :)))

So here is what I got!


This month's theme was "GET THE RED CARPET READY" 

I really enjoyed this months bag, even the bag! :D 
It had full sized items and deluxe samples which I don't like as much as full sized (obviously) but it was nice to get try some things. 


The Bag 
- Black, shiny and pretty cute! 



First Item 
POP!beauty 
Smoky Lash Kapow!!! in No. 1 Smoky Black - DELUXE SIZE 

This is just like the old fashioned mascara. The brush is a normal looking bristles and goes on nice, but not as nice as others that I have tried. 



Second Item 
MICA Beauty Cosmetics
Gel Eyeliner in Black - FULL SIZE 

I was just needing a new gel eyeliner and I received it in my bag this month. This is a really nice creamy eyeliner that stays on a very long time. It is very comparable to the M.A.C fluidline or the Bobbi Brown one. The real MICA beauty gel liners have a brush on the top of it but the one that we received in the Ipsy bag just has a cap and to be honest I like this one better! Retail price $30.00!!! :O 



Third Item 
PIXI
Flawless and Poreless Primer - DELUXE SIZE 

I don't use primers because I don't use foundation everyday. When I tried this on my face, it went on smoothly and covered more of my pores. Overall, this is a good-priced, good-quality primer. 


Forth Item 
Coastal Scents 
Sample Quad in "In the Spotlight" - DELUXE SIZE 

I didn't like this quad very much because the little case is hard to use and it didn't have colors that I'd wear all the time except for two: Dark Goldenrod and Golden Globe. The matte color Sunbeam is useless because it won't go with many of the other colors. It was a nice sample though. I'm not a big fan of Coastal Scents eyeshadows because they have a lot of fallout and the color pigmentation is ok. Not GREAT, but ok quality.  
Here are the SWATCHES! 


Fifth Item 
LASH CARD 
Little pieces of cardboard to guard the lashes while putting on mascara or block fallout. 

The lash cards are a great idea but I already have a little contraption that block the mascara from my eyelid and it's plastic and will last longer than these lash cards. 


Hope you liked my post! :) 

-LeenieXD 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Ipsy. I bought this bag myself. I just like to share my opinions and take pictures! :P 

Find out more information, go to IPSY.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment