Friday, March 29, 2013

MARCH IPSY/MYGLAM BAG 2013 (CANADA)

HEY ya'll, so this is going to be my last bag because let's be real, these subscriptions aren't worth my money and I can't just pay for random things in these bags. Plus, I get makeup bags when I buy beauty products with gifts so I don't need a bag every month. It really builds up... ANYWAYS OFF TO THE PICTURES OF THE BAG.


I actually really really like this bag. I love the anchor theme and apparently that's totally in this season! :P 

It's kind of thin but it'll be nice to take around. I like the non boring bags because I think that having a little patter goes a long way! I just love prints!!! 



This little palette was really neat! This was by GLAMRX and it can fit all kinds of pans and it's best for on the go because it's so tiny and it has a nice size mirror. This palette has a magnet on the bottom so any kind of magnetic pan would fit into this. 



These were so cute! Little YABY eyeshadow pans. I really like neutral colors because that's what I mainly wear anyways but I really wished that I got that nice turquoise colour that I saw other people had. It's still nice though and it's perfect for the little GLAMRX palette. 

I got the colours SEASHELL what is white peral colour and AZALEA PETAL which is kind of a maroon red colour. They are both nice colours but it's not the most pigmented colours and not worth that much hype. 



LA FRESH travel-lite makeup remover wipes. I'm just going to save these until I need them on the go because I have the big bags of makeup removers so I don't need to use the little packages. 




JUICE BEAUTY 

HYDRATING SPRAY CERTIFIED ORGANIC

I don't like the SMELL! I like the fact that it's organic, but in business talk, there still could be toxic chemicals in here so whatever I don't believe that anymore. This is like a setting spray or could be used as a toner. 

OVERALL 
I think this month's ipsy bag was pretty cool. There are all these products that I would never buy myself or ever pick up at a store. I'm glad this is my last bag because I don't want to spend more money on items that I don't need. This is only good for blogging purposes! 

-LEENIE 



No comments:

Post a Comment