Wednesday, May 22, 2013

MY VERY FIRST M.A.C LIPSTICK IN VEGAS VOLT

So I FINALLY got myself a MAC lipstick! WOOHOO!

I went to a CCO (Cosmetic Company Outlet) a couple week back and I just had to get something there.  They have great products for 30% department prices because they were discontinued or overstock items. The CCO carries brands that fall under the Estee Lauder brand so obviously Estee Lauder, M.AC, Bobbi Brown and Clinique. Sometimes they have other little brands but those are the major ones.

Color: Vegas Volt (Coral)
Type: Amplified Cream







It was only $10.50! (US) There are more expensive drugstore lipsticks out there that aren't even as good! :O 







This is a really pretty pinky orangey color AKA CORAL! :D 





I don't know about you, but I AM OBSESSED WITH CORAL! Basically all of my posts have been about coral things because it's my fav at the moment! :) 

I think that M.A.C lipstick can speak for themselves and especially the cream ones. They are just so luscious and pigmented! This isn't a discontinued color so I'm sure there's still more of this elsewhere! This is a great Spring/Summer color! 

-LEENIE :) 





1 comment: