Tuesday, May 14, 2013

KOREAN COSMETICS: THE FACE SHOP CUSHION BLUSHER

My orders came for some awesome Korean Cosmetics! I'm really excited because these are so so CUTE (packaging wise)!!!

Let me introduce myself first! Hi, I'm Leenie and I am a blush addict!!!

I love blushes of all shapes and colors and I definitely don't discriminate!

The Face Shop is a Korean cosmetic brand that makes anything from BB creams to lipsticks and everything in between. I'm not too familiar with Korean cosmetics that much but I have seen a lot of the products online so I just went ahead and got the cutest packaging because I am a SUCKER for packaging of course! :P

I got two of The Face Shop Cushion Blushers: Rose Cushion and Coral Cushion (because I am OBSESSED WITH CORAL)













SWATCH: Left: Rose Right: Coal WITH FLASH 

SWATCH: Left: Rose Right: Coral NO FLASH

REVIEW TIME 

DESPITE the fact that these blushes are in the cutest packaging, these were not my favorite blushes because they are not very pigmented. The swatches took forever for me to do because they just could not show up. The lasting time for these blushes are really short because they're really chalky so it rubs off really easily. 

10/10 for CUTE packaging! 

5/10 for the quality of the blush... 

-LEENIE :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment