Sunday, May 12, 2013

CLINIQUE GIFT WITH PURCHASE AT SEARS MAY 2013

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN WHEN CLINIQUE HAS A GIFT WITH PURCHASE! 

This is also my FAVORITE time of the year! Haha! :P

These are the gifts: 



You get to choose if you want violets or pinks. I obviously chose pinks because it's for summer! 



So I got an eye cream to get my gift and the eye cream was CAD $37.00. 



RANT: You know what's upsetting? In the states the eye cream is only sold for $30.00. Does Canada really need the prices to go up $7.00 for the stuff to get here? Come on people, this is just so sad because I live so close to the US! GAHHHH 

Anyways, hope you all get a goodie bag with your purchase! Mooahhhh (My attempt at the kissing noise... ) <3 font="" nbsp="">


-LEENIE :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment