Monday, April 8, 2013

Why are guys more sensitive than girls?

Doesn't it bother you when you say something to a guy and they take such offense of it even after you have apologized? Why do guys always get so emotional and stuff? Aren't they suppose to the the 'tough' ones that are suppose to protect women? Not trying to be sexist or anything but it's kinda obvious that men are stronger just by genetics.

I hate when people take things the wrong way and never just let the little things go. I don't understand that and I never will. I guess I need to take a psych class of something to help me with all the problems I have with guys in my life. They think that women are confusing? Seriously? NO I disagree. Women are predictable. It's proven that we have mood swings and dysfunctional moments but men have them too! When guys have mood swings, I feel like they are worse than girls! Why is that?

I just want to rant about stupid boys and their weird ways. I guess this is probably why I don't have a lot of guy friends because they just get needy or they get weird or they think that girls can't do anything OR they are just useless to talk to because they are brick walls! I can't even handle this right now!

Sorry about the rant, but I feel like my feelings really needs to be on the internet for all the world to see sometimes... LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment