Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Physicians Formula Gel CreamLiner DISCONTINUED?!?!?!

The saddest day of my life when I realized that my local drugstores are no longer carrying the Physicians Formula Gel CreamLiners! These are honestly my favorite gel eyeliners and despite the fact that they have little sparkles on them, they would out great and can last a very long time without smudging on my oily lids!

They come in threes, I think that PP has a thing for the number 3! All their products seems to be like that! I only really just use the black ones but they are just the nicest Gel Eyeliners EVER! Better than their drugstore competition Maybelline Studio Gel Eyeliner and DEFS better than the Estee Lauder eyeliner that I spent $25 on... What was I thinking? 


These are not my own photos, I stole these from google! :P 

These are not my own photos, I stole these from google! :P 

If you can get your hands on it, I highly recommend it because these are long wearing, high pigmented, and has really funky colors that are GREAT for spring!

I have tried the trio for brown eyes and the one for Hazel eyes in the gold packaging and the only difference is that they have different color sparkles in them for the black formula. Other than that, the other two colors vary depending on which one you get. 

Well I think I'm just going to go cry in a corner because one of my favorite drugstore gel eyeliners is being discontinued... LOL jk I'm going to study for my FRENCH final now! :P

P.S. Check the discounted stores to get these. I found some at Winners which is the Canadian equivalent to a TJ MAXX or Marshalls in the states! 

-Leenie 



No comments:

Post a Comment