Sunday, April 7, 2013

BUSY BUMBLE BEE AND HURT FEET! :(

WOW! I've been so busy this week planning this formal for my sorority and it is finally over.

It was tons of fun and everything went GREAT!

The worst part of this was my feet! T.T I feel so sorry for them because they had to go through so much pain in heels. I'm never wearing heels so when I do, the morning after is always the worst! It's kinda like that feeling when you went home with someone you really shouldn't have... (not that I've experienced that or anything lol)

All and all, it was so much fun and I love my sisters. It was just nice to get dressed up and get ready with them because they are all amazing girls and I love them to death! <3 nbsp="" p="">
I'm looking forward to fun formals and dances now! :D

-LEENIE 

No comments:

Post a Comment