Friday, September 28, 2012

Oh, Hey there! Welcome to my Blog! :)

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Leenie and I am a dreamer. I get my inspiration from the things around me and I love to be weird and quirky. Basically I started a blog was just to express myself in ways that I couldn't do in person and probably couldn't in front of people that I knew. I feel like I have lots to say and lots to show everyone and I just need to find the audience for that. What better way to want someone to hear you out than through the internet? I basically like really random things and will show you them on this blog. I will have beauty related things, girly things, random life rants and much more. I just love being unique and being myself. Thank you for reading this post. Feel free to leave a comment or just to say hello! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment