Saturday, March 16, 2013

My hate for Mastering Chemistry!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how many times I can complain about online assignments before it becomes a problems but I just HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Mastering Chemistry. They take off marks for every little mistake and it pisses me off. They even take off marks if you want to use hint. That's just unfair and getting a little bit ridiculous! I think that school in general should not exist and we can just learn things from the world like the old historic times... LOL jk but seriously school is a bum me down! :(


I love how the numbers change so we can't even google them anymore! :( 
In a way I guess its' good because it teaches us to do these problems on our own but why do they take marks off the the stupidest things? C'mon! 


LOOOOOOOL


No comments:

Post a Comment